Monday, January 22, 2007

Im missing my baby XxX

I want my Lewis back, oh Lewis is my b/f and I love him to bitz and missin him bad but he sent me this real sweet E-Mail and I was well chuffed and any time I miss him I look at the E-Mail it helps quite alot but hey he will b bk soon n I cant w8 for him to come back. Hmmm sorry 4 going on I just love him hehehe.
My m8 stopped ova last nite and I sung to Missy ekkk but messed up twice cuz my m8 was tickin me n I was laughing but Missy sed I was gd bet she was just sayin that bless her, and me n my m8 watched Freddy V Jason and scary movie 3 and just had a laugh it was gr8 I cant believe I have a whole week off skool wooohoooo.

2moz Im going to a club thing with my 2 mates and the nstopping ova @ my mates so that shud be a laugh.
I dont know where im gonna fit in the time to do my h/w oh well speak soon Love yas all xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

I am trying to get a conservative digg alternative going called GOP Hub (GOPHub.com). Anything you can do to help with this effort would be awesome. Plus feel free to submit any articles you write here on your blog :). Take care and have a great weekend!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home